CARING FOR YOUR GARMENTS
We use natural fibres in all our garments. The characteristics of the wool used mean that your garment does not need to be washed regularly. Airing it after use will be sufficient during the relevant season.
If the garment is stained, remove the stain with a damp cloth, using water only and without rubbing.
When you need to wash the garment in order to store it, do so with cold water and a very small amount of soap intended for delicate garments. Immerse the garment fully in the soapy water, then rinse it in clean cold water. Apply pressure to remove the excess water, but without wringing the garment out. Finally, to dry the garment place it horizontally on a clean towel, avoiding direct sunlight and heat.
The garment should be kept folded and not placed on a coat-hanger. You can keep it in the box in which you buy it.
If you have any questions or doubts in relation to your garment, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user must access the online store located on the KNIT IN WEB website, which shows the products that are available, together with the following information:
Description of the product, sizes, characteristics, colours, composition and photographs.
Price per unit.
Delivery costs, if any.
Specific conditions for the special offer, if any.
Once users have selected the product required, they must add it to their basket of purchases.
Once you have included all the products that you have selected in the basket of purchases, the summary of these purchases will include the following details:
Prices per unit.
Total price for each product purchased.
Total price of the purchase.
Delivery charges, if any.
If you have a promotional code, you must indicate it now in order to take advantage of the applicable conditions.
You must next provide your personal details. If you are already a registered user, you must provide your username and the relevant password. If you have not already registered as a user, you can create an account on the website.
Once users have entered their personal details they will gain access to the Address tab, where they can enter and/or modify their delivery and invoicing addresses. The delivery and invoicing addresses must be located in the same country. Users will then proceed to the Payment tab, where they must select their method of payment, accept the terms and conditions of purchase and continue by clicking on “Confirm order”.
Once you have completed the Order Confirmation, you will be sent an email to confirm that we have received your order and in which we inform you of the details corresponding to the purchase order issued. At the same time we will also analyse the purchase order in order to determine whether it fulfils all the requirements for its processing. Once we have completed this check, we will send you an email to either confirm or refuse the delivery.
How to choose your size
At KNIT IN WEB, S.L. we are committed to operating in an ethical and responsible manner, maintaining the highest standards of quality in all our products and services. This Ethical Code establishes the principles and values that guide our behaviour and our commercial decisions.
- Respect for the environment
We undertake to minimise our environmental impact and to protect the environment in all our operations. In order to attain this objective, we undertake to take the following action:
- To use materials that are sustainable and respectful of the environment for the production of our products.
- To ensure responsible waste management and minimise the use of plastics and other non-biodegradable materials.
- To reduce energy consumption and to opt for renewable energies whenever possible.
- Social responsibility
We undertake to behave responsibly in our dealings with our employees, suppliers and the community in which we operate. In order to attain this objective, we undertake to take the following action:
- To provide a working environment that is safe, fair and respectful of our employees’ rights.
- To pay fair salaries and offer our employees opportunities for career development and training.
- To work with suppliers who respect workers’ rights and employment standards.
- To contribute to the development of the local community, through the offering of donations to charitable organizations and participation in community initiatives.
- Quality and excellence
We undertake to offer products and services of the very highest quality that not only meet the needs of our customers but also surpass their expectations. To attain this objective, we undertake to take the following action:
- To maintain high standards of quality in the production of our garments, ensuring that each one is unique and hand-crafted.
- To offer our customers exceptional service, meeting their needs in an efficient and good-natured way.
- We are committed to continuous improvement, seeking new ways to innovate and the improve our products and services.
- Honesty and transparency
We undertake to behave in a spirit of honesty and transparency in all our commercial dealings. To attain this objective, we undertake to take the following action:
- To reveal any relevant information to our customers, offering an accurate and detailed description of our products and services.
- To adopt ethical marketing practices, avoiding any type of misleading or manipulative advertising.
- To take commercial decisions based on ethical principles and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Commitment to our communities.
- Creating employment in the area and contributing to local economic development.
- Participating in community initiatives and offering our time and resources to help others.
- Making donations to charitable organizations and supporting social and environmental causes.
At KNIT IN WEB, S.L. we are committed to behaving as an ethical and responsible company.